Tuition Fees and Payment Plan for Learners of the Creative Entrepreneurship Programme (SCACEP)

Area of Specialization Total Tuition Fee for Ghanaian Students – GHC Tuition Fee for Non-Ghanaian Students – USD
3D Design – Product Design 16,000. 5,300.
3D Design – Digital Sculpting 16,000. 5,300.
3D Design – Architectural Visualization and Animation 16,000. 5,300.
3D Design – Game Design and Development 18,000. 6,000.
3D Design – 3D Animation and Motion Graphics 16,000. 5,300.
Digital Photography 12,000. 4,000.

Payment Plan for Ghanaian Learners

  • 40% Upfront. Remaining 60% to be paid in 3 equal installments within ten months from date of enrollment.

Payment Plan for Non-Ghanaian Learners

  • 50% Upfront. Remaining 50% to be paid in 2 equal installments within ten months from date of enrollment.

Penalty for late fee payment
Learners who do not pay tuition fees by specified deadlines will suffer the following penalties:

  • Thirty (30) U.S dollars per week while an installment is overdue.
  • Withdrawal from classes if you are in default for more than four weeks.