Tuition Fees and Payment Plan for the Creative Entrepreneurship Programme (SCACEP)

Area of Specialization Tuition Fee for Ghanaian Learners – Ghana Cedi Tuition Fee for Non-Ghanaian Learners – U.S Dollars
Product Design 18,000. 6,000.
Digital Sculpting 18,000. 6,000.
Architectural Visualization and Animation 18,000. 6,000.
Game Design and Development 20,000. 7,200.
3D Animation and Motion Graphics Design 18,000. 6,000.
Commercial Photography 15,000. 5,200.

Payment Plan for Ghanaian Learners

  • 40% of tuition fee upfront. Remaining 60% to be paid in 2 equal installments within eight months from date of enrollment.

Payment Plan for Non-Ghanaian Learners

  • 50% of tuition fee upfront. Remaining 50% to be paid in 2 equal installments within eight months from date of enrollment.

Penalty for payment default
Learners who fail to pay tuition fees by specified deadlines will suffer the following penalties:

  • Thirty (30.00) U.S dollars per week while an installment is overdue.
  • Withdrawal from classes if you are in arrears for more than four weeks.