Focus and Purpose
Creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship for leadership in the creative arts.
The School for the Creative Arts sees itself internationally as a model of higher learning institution championing the promotion of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship for leadership in the creative arts.
Our Core Values
1) We value individual and collective creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
2) We believe the creative arts can enrich society by enabling people to lead more fulfilling, rewarding and sustainable lives.
3) We believe in good governance, transparency and accountability, with high standards of ethics and integrity.
4) We recognize and reward creativity and innovation.
5) We embrace difference and diversity, and are committed to inclusion and the development of indigenous people.
6) We are accessible to people with differing profiles and aspirations.
7) We treat all individuals with dignity, respect, and fairness.